The Process Engineering Department at Prochem is a mainstay of our business. Our continued success in this area has been the driver for many of the other services we offer.
With an expert team headed by Joe O’Shea, Prochem’s unique selling point in Process Engineering is that we have retained and developed engineering competencies that simply do not exist among our competitors.
We offer the following range of process engineering services to our clients:
- Front End Design
- Utility Studies
- Conceptual Studies
- Detailed process/piping design
- Control System design (DCS/PLC)
- Instrument/Electrical Design
- HAZOP studies
- Safety Assessments
- Regulatory Compliance Studies
In 25 years we have acquired a diverse and comprehensive list of successfully completed projects.
Our expertise in complex technical fields such as Stress Analysis, Reactor Heat Transfer Modelling and Emergency Relief Technology among others sets us apart, and allows clients to access significantly value added designs normally only available from much larger international firms.
We have an excellent record of accomplishment in delivering the full range of Process Engineering services in areas such as:
- Process calculation and design
- Heat transfer and physical properties
- Heat and Mass Balances
- P&ID DevelopmentHazop Studies
- Atex Studies
- Equipment Specification, Selection and Procurement
- Mechanical & Piping design
- Electrical design (power, lighting, services).
- Instrumentation design and development of control specifications
- Solids handling design and dust control
- Design and installation of pollution control systems
- Design of emergency vent relief systems using Diers
- Piping systems stress analyses
- Pharmaceutical Water Systems
- Clean Utilities
- CIP Systems
- Mobile Vessel design
Our significant experience across all stages of the Project Lifecycle, supported with strong project management and controls is complemented by experienced on- site support through construction, commissioning and validation to handover. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us for further information on our Process engineering capabilities.