- Our client is looking for an accountable Project Engineer to deliver a diverse project portfolio assignment at their Waterford facility.
- Delivery of this project portfolio will be within their biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
- The successful candidate will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all activities to ensure the project schedule, cost, quality and scope adherence are maintained from conception to completion.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver on packaging, serialization & aggregation biopharmaceutical equipment project portfolio within the biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
- Perform procurement, and acceptance of equipment & associated infrastructure on behalf of the company and report regularly on project status throughout the project lifecycle. Management of the end-to-end project lifecycle is key to success.
- Ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety codes practices, approved project KPIs, performance standards and specifications are maintained.
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers, and vendors to define and deliver right-first-time project deployment.
- Chair and interact with assigned project teams to interpret their requirements and ensure approval to align project scope as requested.
- Assign responsibilities, mentor project team and maintain accurate project planning documentation as defined by the company’s stage gate model for project delivery.
- Communicate effectively with weekly reports to management and senior stakeholders.
- Support to other project participants to overcome obstacles when they present themselves.
- Review engineering deliverables, initiate site change controls and associate documentation required by the project life cycle.
- Responsible for delivering performance metrics for budget, schedule, scope and quality adherence.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a project management role.
- Detailed knowledge of cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Exemplary communication, dedication and keen focus on delivering key to success within the role.
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.