- We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Building Services Engineer to work as part of an established design team in either our Kilkenny or Cork offices.
- The position offers an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career within a supportive environment, particularly for those who are working towards or would like to work towards chartership.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of mechanical building services and HVAC systems.
- Generation of P&ID’s and other design drawings and documents.
- Preparation of tender documents and reports.
- Construction and commissioning support.
- Construction cost estimating and cost control.
- Client liaison and management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum requirement is an Honours Degree in Engineering – preferably Building Services or Mechanical.
- 3 years experience (minimum) in a similar role.
- Pharmaceutical design office experience.
- Design Co-ordination experience across disciplines.
- An understanding of cost control.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing.
- The candidate must have good interpersonal skills and exemplary attention to detail.
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.